Monday, November 30, 2015

A month in photos {November 2015}

I took all my November pictures in the very beginning of it. After that the darkness took over and I haven't even thought of my camera... It was a good month however. Time to slow down (which didn't quite succeed...), take out candles and lights, read and bake the first Christmas pastries. But I must say I'm not sad to move on to December. We are officially waiting for Christmas and even more for the first snow to arrive. I'm predicting it's not far away...

Light is easy to love.
Show me your darkness.
 -R.Queen


November favorite...


What was your month like? Join me and link up your month in photos below!

Please link back to Mona's Picturesque in order to help other people participate in this blog hop.
If you're looking for a template to use, please feel free to download this one or visit my template shop. If you need help with using templates, see this tutorial!

Sharing with: Pieni Lintu


14 comments:

  1. my dear mona,
    wonderful november impressionen. It`s so soft and lovely. Your girls are so pretty and so fragile. Your picturesshow a lot of love.
    In Hamburg we had stormy weather and high tide in November.
    I hope you and your girls enjoy the christmastime.
    best regards
    susa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mona, I do realy like your pictures. I forgot, in your place it's getting dark earlier. Today it was raining all day long.
    Greetings Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful November, Mona! Your pictures embody her nature so perfectly - happy December. EnJOY the season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sinulla on kyllä taito hyppysissä <3
    Upean harmaasävytteiset, silti värikkäät kuvat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful November pictures and now we are longing for christmas time ☆☆☃

    ReplyDelete
  6. June sent me! So glad I did. Your work is stunning ...

    ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kaunista ja jotenkin ihanan herkkää tunnelmaa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niin pehmeitä värisävyjä ja harmonista tunnelmaa.<3 Ihan samanlaiset fiilikset, marraskuu oli ok, joulua odotellessa.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations for the blog, i love it

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you for leaving a comment ♥
I read, enjoy and cherish everyone of them!!!